Sunday, April 9, 2017

Wandering again ...

This weekend with the 'nicer' weather rolling in I was out and about.
Yesterday I participated in a Shinrin Yoku (forest bathing) outing to the Huron Natural Area in Kitchener.
Yes we kept our clothes on and yes we had a great time!

At one point we could sit by a stream so I took the opportunity to pull out my sketchbook and recorded this pencil sketch ..



Then this morning I met up with a friend and after Bagels and tea we headed out to sketch an old house that is slated for demolition to make way for our new highway.. AKA progress :-(


Two totally different approaches but both equally satisfying

Alan

1 comment:

  1. Glad spring has finally sprung for you. Weatherman suggests I might be lucky enough to do some outdoor sketching tomorrow. Hope so.

    ReplyDelete