Monday, July 3, 2017

Pencil Drawing ..

.. or getting back what I had.

I love pencils and many years ago was getting quite adept in their use.
Now I have started to relearn that part of my art, it's frustrating at times but I see light at the end of the tunnel!
:-)

Walking Winter I saw this little bindweed peeking out through a neighbours fence.
A quick phone photo to capture the scene and we continued our walk. This was completed at home later.




Out with a friend yesterday at a new to me venue, The "RARE" site in Cambridge that has miles of trails and some beautiful old buildings that are being restored (maybe a little to zealously but they are being saved non-the-less)


The crop was not so good and the subtle pencil shading doesn't come through too well but I was quite pleased with this ..

A mix of pencils but primarily my new Graphgear 1000's which I am beginning to like.. a lot! 

My Hand Book Paper sketchbook is rapidly filling up !

No comments:

Post a Comment