Sunday, April 5, 2015

One more time ..

This morning, my other blog was about the fresh fall of snow and a walk on the quiet trails with my dog Winter..

You can read it HERE

I went back to November of last year and pulled up this pencil sketch of Winter, we had only adopted her a few weeks previously and for once she slept on the couch long enough for me to render this portrait of her.


Since then she has become more than just a dog, more than a pet, more like a member of the family.

Today was a milestone for Winter and for us too...

Last night we did not crate up as we normally do but left her on a long leash in the den.
Expecting to be up half the night as the room was demolished I awoke to a pleasant surprise, a sleepy dog and a room in the same condition as we left it !

No comments:

Post a Comment